Black Seed Oil
Black cumin is a part of the buttercup family and the seeds are dark, thin, and crescent-shaped when whole. The seeds have been used for many centuries in the Middle East, the Mediterranean and India. Today, black cumin seeds are used as a seasoning spice in different cuisines across the world due to their nutty flavor. Besides their culinary uses, black cumin seeds also have a wealth of important health benefits and are one of the most cherished medicinal seeds in history. The prophet Mohammad reportedly said that seeds of the black cumin plant could cure anything but death itself. While that may seem to be quite the tall order, black cumin (Nigella sativa) does in fact have remarkable healing and health properties that make it one of the most powerful medicinal plants known to man. Black cumin seeds have a particularly long and strong history use in Egypt. When archaeologists found and examined the tomb of Egyptian boy-king Tutankhamen (King Tut), they found a bottle of black seed oil, which suggested that it was believed to be needed in the afterlife. Physicians to the Egyptian pharaohs frequently used the seeds after extravagant feasts to calm upset stomachs. They also used the seeds to treat headaches, toothaches, colds, and infections. Queen Nefertiti, renowned for her stunning beauty, used black seed oil, likely due to its abilities to strengthen and bring luster to hair and nails.
T he seeds of the black cumin plant contain over 100 chemical compounds, including some yet to be identified. In addition to what is believed to be the primary active ingredient, crystalline nigellone, black cumin seeds contain: thymoquinone, beta sitosterol, myristic acid, palmitic acid, palmitoleic acid, stearic acid, oleic acid, linoleic acid, linolenic acid, arachidonic acid, protein, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, folic acid, calcium, iron, copper, zinc, and phosphorous. Hundreds of studies have been conducted on black cumin which have shown that compounds from the seeds help fight diseases by boosting the production of bone marrow, natural interferon, and immune cells. Several of the studies have shown that black cumin seed extract could assist individuals with autoimmune disorders and could possibly help to fight cancer. One recent study on black cumin seed oil demonstrated that it was effective against pancreatic cancer, one of the deadliest and most difficult to treat cancers. Black cumin is one of the very few botanicals that have shown such effectiveness (the other most notable one is oleander extract). One of black cumin's most popular and effective uses is the treatment of diseases related to the respiratory system: including asthma, bronchitis, rheumatism and cold symptoms. The seeds help increase body tone, stimulate menstrual period, and increase the flow of breast milk in nursing mothers. Black cumin seed oil helps calm the nervous system, quells colic pain, stimulates urine production, helps treat pertussis, improves digestion and helps prevent and lower high blood pressure. The seeds are very effective in curing abscesses and tumors of the eye, abdomen and liver, probably due in great part to the anti-tumor compound beta-sitosterol found in the seeds.
Black cumin also:
* stimulates energy and helps in recovery from fatigue and low spirits.
* is an effective cure for skin conditions such as allergies, eczema, acne, psoriasis and boils.
* is anti-parasitic.
* treats flatulence, diarrhea, hemorrhoids, constipation and dysentery.
Dosage on disease categories:
Category 1: Gout, a functional failure of the liver (geppatit, cirrhosis), migraine, increase immunity, anthelminthic, antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral effects, pain: headaches, ear, dental (gum disease and tooth decay), high blood pressure, bleeding (nasal mucosa) hemophilia, cancer, hemorrhoids, diabetes, increased secretion of the mammary glands, normalization of uterine bleeding, the regulation of growth hormones, involuntary urination, stomach, and duodenum, lower blood cholesterol levels, increased sexual function, urethritis. Dosage and Administration: Taken in the morning 15 minutes before a meal one teaspoon of black seed oil.
Category 2: Sinusitis (inflammation of the sinuses), expectorant, a dry cough, asthma, asthmatic bronchitis, colds, sinusitis, tonsillitis (inflammation of the upper respiratory tract). Dosage and Administration: Coat the inside entrance to the nose-hole oil, and breathe heavily - cough up the sputum . Inhalationly :1 tbsp. spoon of black cumin oil to half a cup of boiling water. Taken in the morning and evening for 15 minutes before a meal one teaspoon of black seed oil, wash down with a tablespoon of honey diluted in half a glass of water.
Category 3: Dermatofit with localization of nail and feet, rheumatism and musculocutaneous-skeletal disorders, dermatitis (eczema), alopecia and alopecia areata, psoriasis (psoriasis), leprosy, impetigo, acne, chronic and allergic skin inflammation. Dosage andAdministration: Apply black seed oil to the affected areas of the body. Taken in the morning 15 minutes before a meal one teaspoon of black seed oil, wash down with a tablespoon of honey, diluted in half a glass of warm water.
Universal dosage adjusted individually:
* From one year to three years, 1/2 tsp a day;
* From 3 years to 6 years: 1 tsp a day;
* From 6 to 12 years old, 1-2 tsp a day;
* 12 years and more than 2 tsp a day.
* Drinking with honey or juice enhances healing properties of black seed oil.
Application and dosage, Additional recipes:
- Allergies, and chronic skin morning and evening for 1 teaspoon, plus rubbing the affected part.
- Asthma, pneumonia: previous dose, plus massage chest and back black seed oil and inhalation (Article na1litr tablespoon water)
- With eye disease: wipe oil and cumin whiskey ever before bedtime. Both an to the inside 7 drops with a hot drink, preferably with carrot juice.
- With circulatory diseases: Mix a teaspoon of cumin with a tablespoon of honey and a slice of crushed garlic. Take on an empty stomach for 5 days.
- With gallbladder disease, add 5 drops of oil of cumin in a glass welded leaf willow. Apply within a week.
- For pain in the bones: is boiled onions, mixed with oil of cumin, 2 times a day. Availability of places at the same time rubbing the pain cumin oil and oil of mint.
- Swelling in the spleen: The radish broth, sweetened with honey, add 7 drops of oil. 1 cup on an empty stomach before going to sleep for a week.
- Liver disease: a cup of honey add a previous dose of cumin, 1 teaspoon ground oak bark. Take this portion of fasting every day for months at a stretch
- Inflammation of the liver, add 5 drops of oil of cumin in a glass welded leaf willow. To apply within a week.
- Inflammation of the spleen: Drink decoction of dill oil in a week (5 drops per cup). You can also use willow as in the case of inflammation of the liver.
- Hair loss in the morning and evening for 1 teaspoon, plus a head massage with a mixture of black seed oil and olive 1:1, 3 times a week with a mixture of not flush for 10 minutes (after which the head can be washed with shampoo).
- for hemorrhoids: diluted oil of black cumin + olive oil 1:1, take 3 tablespoons daily for 10 days. Massage the affected area black seed oil to prevent constipation.
- For headaches: Take a teaspoon of rubbing the affected part and the front part of the head, (not eating chocolate candy, etc.)
- For dizziness and pain in the ears, the ear should drop one drop of oil of caraway - the flu: The infusion of thyme mixed with olive oil and a drop in the nose 3-4 times a day (from the flu and cough).
- To normalize blood pressure: you need to add to all the hot drinks (tea, milk, coffee) a few drops of oil of black cumin.
- Coughing and nasal hemorrhage: 3 teaspoons each day during the week, rubbing the affected part, inhalation.
- With skin growths in the morning and evening for 1 teaspoon + massage the affected part three times a day.
- Elevated temperature: Add 7 drops of thyme in a cup of tea, mint, anise, parsley or coriander and drink after meals (3 times a day) for a week. You can also rub the body with oil before going to bed.
- For impotence: Wipe the back ground cumin oil (lower part) and massage and rub his groin. Stir in a glass of warm water a teaspoon of honey, 1 spoon of black cumin and a teaspoon of chamomile and take any time.
- For dental pain: Rinse your mouth with a mixture of apple cider vinegar and cumin.
- Diseases of the prostate: Wipe clean with a back ground cumin oil (lower part) and to massage and rub his groin. Stir in half a glass of warm water a teaspoon of honey, 1 spoon of black cumin and a teaspoon of chamomile and take any time.
- Rheumatism: Eat 5 cloves of garlic on an empty stomach. An hour later, drink a glass of brew cinnamon by adding 5 drops of oil of caraway. And also: 1 or 2 teaspoons of oil every day to rub into sore spots, 2 times a day for 3 months.
- The weakening and the ability to memorize, add 7 drops of the oil in peppermint tea and sweeten with honey. Drinking on an empty stomach in the hot one every day.
- To reduce cholesterol: previous dose, is prohibited from eating beef fat.
- With ringworm, scab, eczema: a day to 3 times to wipe black seed oil sites of disease.
- Eczema, hair loss, rheumatism: wipe the affected area with oil, take a teaspoon of oil for 25 minutes before breakfast and dinner, wash down with cup of water with dissolved in it with 1 tablespoon of honey;
- Narrowing of the heart valves: Mix a teaspoon of caraway seeds with a large spoon of honey and drink a glass of hot tea. Desirable fasting and before bedtime.
- For bruises: previous dose with rubbing the affected part three times.
- A stomach ulcer in the morning and evening for 1 teaspoon flaxseed + solution (a tablespoon of flaxseed + large glass of water), boiled for 2 minutes, then press the point. Drink one glass daily (not recommended to use sweet and citrus fruits). With dry cough, asthma, flu:
- To make the inhalation of a solution of 1 tablespoon of oil in a glass of boiled water;
- Take a teaspoon of oil for 25 minutes before breakfast and dinner, with a glass of water with dissolved in it 1 tablespoon of honey.
Precautions: Do not use during the pregnancy but only wipe with oil the nerve. Never apply to patients with transplanted organs of the body (liver, kidney, heart), as increases immunity of the body, which may be a consequence of the abdication.
Black cumin - is truly amazing plant!